STM 22/23/24-2XX Retirement Watch/Sightings

Gerbil

2 hours ago, @nthony2005 said:

-ST 24-301 was doing LE 460 this evening but unfortunately it stopped tracking mid route:huh:

That... and 24-303 was changed off on the 166 yesterday.

At Stinson, ex-24-219 Solidaribus has been sitting outside for 2 days straight.

It's not looking good for the ISCs... the era is probably coming to an end very soon.

• Sad 2

14 hours ago, MTL66 said:

SAAQ inspections at the STM are usually done in March and September, the inspections most likly retire on March 31st, would be surprised to see them continue after that

In big carriers like the STM, it's not the way it works.

Vehicule inspections at big carriers are based on something called the Preventive program maintenance. So inspections on buses are perform all year long. For city buses, inspections must be done every 6 months at minimum, nothing prevents an operator to be more severe then SAAQ and to do the inspection more often.

There is a sticker on the bus to be legal, but it is just punched for one year (March to March)

I took 24-301 on the 51-W around 18:50 tonight (SN extra).

24-231 was also tracking on a Laurier route, 47SN.

It would have made for an interesting picture having them there together: 24-231 did 47-E 16:27 and 24-301 did 51-W 16:31.

20 hours ago, MTL66 said:

Current roster of 2003 and 2004 buses as of March 1st. I will not reveal my source of this information, please do not message me about it.

image.thumb.png.e836db7231b6bba2687a0dfefcf177e5.png

I wonder if the date is the correct one. I spotted 24-242 twice on the 171 on March 3rd, which means either the date of the list is not correct or they sent a bus that's off the roster to pick up passengers.

24-231 was on the 171 yesterday midday. Hard to know if I'll see it ever again.

21 hours ago, Frozen Yogurt said:

I wonder if the date is the correct one. I spotted 24-242 twice on the 171 on March 3rd, which means either the date of the list is not correct or they sent a bus that's off the roster to pick up passengers.

Well, 24-242 is done? Saw the bus in service in the begining of this month(oooppss, saw the post above, I got my answer).  I guess Stinson will be the first CT to operate with only front ramp buses.

On 3/17/2021 at 12:36 AM, Frozen Yogurt said:

I have no idea, I just post the information that was in the excel sheet. It says as of March 1st, but it was sent to me on March 15th, so the date on the document might be wrong. The update is between March 1st and whenever Galland picked up 24-242. They would never send a bus not on the roster to pick up passengers, as they would not be able to assign the bus to a driver.