Jump to content

STM 38-XXX Delivery Watch / Sightings


En Transit
 Share

Recommended Posts

Today I saw a bunch at Fairview!

John Abbot College:

38-033 on 419 East (I rode it twice today, same bus)

38-001 on 419 West (Saw it drive past)

Fairview:

38-029 on 205

38-036 on 202

38-024 on 72

38-047 on 215

38-030 on 200

 

I also saw 38-017, but don't remember which bus it was on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I saw the 38-071 on the Highway 520 (west direction) around Cavendish at 4h45 pm today.  I don't know  if the bus was heading back to the Nova Bus facility or was heading at St-Laurent. I could clearly see the new window on the driver side & its kind of weird.  But I guess we will get use to it after a while.  I wouldn't be surprise if this bus is in service by the end of this month.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

8 hours ago, M106 said:

I saw the 38-071 on the Highway 520 (west direction) around Cavendish at 4h45 pm today.  I don't know  if the bus was heading back to the Nova Bus facility or was heading at St-Laurent. I could clearly see the new window on the driver side & its kind of weird.  But I guess we will get use to it after a while.  I wouldn't be surprise if this bus is in service by the end of this month.

Was it in livery?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, M106 said:

38-058 is outside the garage of SL today with the new window at the driver side.  I thought Frontenac would be the first one to receive them.

That is weird. Maybe they decided to put more 38 in SL?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/4/2018 at 7:51 PM, West Island Transit Fan said:

38-056 was on the 204.

38-070 was parked outside CT St-Laurent on the Thimens side! Will Frontenac even get any 38s lol.

I believe Frontenac may not be finished training the drivers, they probably will eventually be transferred.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lots of fresh 38s at St-Laurent:

38-058 was on the 202 midday.

38-059 was on the 205 during PM rush.

38-061 was on the 419 all day. Got on it and it had the new seats. They were all plastic, kinda like the ones in the metro. I found them slightly more comfortable than the ones in 29-115 and up. But of course, nothing can beat the comfort of the padded leather seats of the 24s and under.

38-063 was on the 209 midday.

38-064 was on the 72 during PM rush.

I also saw 38-066 on the 64, 38-070 on the 209, 38-071 on the 204 and 38-074 on the 170 on iBus in the late morning.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/6/2018 at 8:30 PM, West Island Transit Fan said:

But of course, nothing can beat the comfort of the padded leather seats of the 24s and under.

You should have known the GM Classics and New Looks! Those were very decent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, SMS said:

You should have known the GM Classics and New Looks! Those were very decent.

I was unfortunately born too late to experience those (I was born in 2001). I may have been on one before but I was too young to remember or care. It does seem like I missed out big time based on what everyone says.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...