Thumbnails duplicating/triplicating in threads

Buzz2kb

Hi!  When I periodically review my old posts, I notice that the two or three extra sets of thumbnails for my attached images keeps on appearing on top of those arranged according to my transit agency fleet narratives.  I wonder why this happen and whether there's something the board admin can do to prevent it, as this make posts more lengthy then they are actually?  Thanks!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Buzz2kb said:

Hi!  When I periodically review my old posts, I notice that the two or three extra sets of thumbnails for my attached images keeps on appearing on top of those arranged according to my transit agency fleet narratives.  I wonder why this happen and whether there's something the board admin can do to prevent it, as this make posts more lengthy then they are actually?  Thanks!

This has been brought up a couple of times.  Admin is aware of it.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Buzz2kb said:

We've brought it up to the admins a few times, and they can't do anything. They did submit a report to get it fixed.

You're just going to have to deal with it in the meantime.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...