TTC Retired Bus(es) Whereabouts

Just now, TTC T6H-5307N 2252 said:

Turns out 9424 is no longer at Norfinch, heard that 7237 is no longer at the police college 

Its been missing since march from Its original spot. 9411 and 2619 are also missing as well.

47 minutes ago, Matthew TTC 4120 said:

Its been missing since march from Its original spot. 9411 and 2619 are also missing as well.

9411 is privately owned along with 2619. They are well hidden from the public eye.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bus_Medic said:

I’ve reason to suspect that 2619 was finally disposed of, to recoup unpaid bills run up by the prior owner.

I'm pretty sure it was only used for parts. It was far too gone.

14 hours ago, Imgursdownvote4love said:

By @7575, of course

LOL what makes you think that eh?

15 hours ago, TTC T6H-5307N 2252 said:

Turns out 9424 is no longer at Norfinch, heard that 7237 is no longer at the police college 

7237 is at police college, go down far right and its behind a large police tow truck. It is on sale for $500 currently, i will see if i can purchase it and arrange a tow.

6 hours ago, Basket said:

He told me he has "8 orion viis"  LOL

I don't really care about if he owns them or not any more. I have only rode on four of them in my life, and have zero attachment to them. My favourites have probably been scrapped already. I am glad with 7575 7423 7808 being preserved. Have to be grateful for what you get.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
12 hours ago, leylandvictory2 said:

is it visible from the sidewalk?

No, you would have to take the 21B/C bus (depending on time/day) and get off at McDairmid Woods Park stop (I use the 21 a lot, so I've seen it every time I take it). Then you would need to walk towards the hill and look from there, the red circle is approximately where it is placed(you will be able to see the roof of the bus and the front).  image.thumb.png.79b75bbf9700be26369b71ac36477c44.png 

I don't think there's any visible spots otherwise, I've known about 1742 being there for around 2 months, just forgot this thread existed lol