TTC T6H-5307N 2252

TTC Retired Bus(es) Whereabouts

Inspiration of the OC Thread, This is the thread for retired TTC buses that haven't been scrapped (Fishbowls, D40HFs and Classics, Orion Vs)

TTC GMDD New Look #2619* is currently stored at 3668 Weston Rd North York.

TTC GMDD Classics #6221 & 6223 currently MIA.

TTC Flyer D901 #6104 is currently MIA.

TTC Orion V #9411 is currently preserved by a private owner.

TTC Orion V #9424 is currently located along Highway 400 between Steeles and Finch.

TTC Novabus RTS #7237 is currently at Toronto Police College on new toronto street.

TTC Orion VII #7423 is currently being converted into a shower bus.

Post some sighting of more retired TTC buses as appreciated.

*Ex STCUM

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, TTC T6H-5307N 2252 said:

Inspiration of the OC Thread, This is the thread for retired TTC buses that haven't been scrapped (Fishbowls, D40HFs and Classics, Orion Vs)

TTC GMDD New Look #2619* is currently stored at 3668 Weston Rd North York.

There's a whole bunch of old buses stored at that spot. I've seen 9411 parked there too.

I remember for the longest time a GM Fishbowl was stored outside at 945 Lake Shore Blvd E (a few doors down from Wheels Trans), along with some other buses. Not sure if they're still there.

9 minutes ago, patrickst said:

I remember for the longest time a GM Fishbowl was stored outside at 945 Lake Shore Blvd E (a few doors down from Wheels Trans), along with some other buses. Not sure if they're still there.

That fishbowl you're referring to is a former Stratford Transit 30ft bus

9 hours ago, bus_7246 said:

I heard that the two classics and the d901 were doomed to the scrapper’s claw last year :’(

@PCC Guy spotted a classic on the (Milton Line) Mississauga Toronto border area which could be one of them.

41 minutes ago, UltimateNovabus YOUTUBE said:

I saw it like 2 weeks ago at Toronto Police college near kipling station.

Where? 

30 minutes ago, TTC T6H-5307N 2252 said:

@PCC Guy spotted a classic on the (Milton Line) Mississauga Toronto border area which could be one of them.

That was a year ago - when last I rode the Milton line (which was in the middle of March) there was no sign of it in that area.

55 minutes ago, PCC Guy said:

That was a year ago - when last I rode the Milton line (which was in the middle of March) there was no sign of it in that area.

As of mid summer it was still there. 

I'm not sure that the owners want the locations of their buses published. It might encourage trespassing onto private property.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Chris W said:

I'm not sure that the owners want the locations of their buses published. It might encourage trespassing onto private property.

I agree that posting the exact possible locations is not the best idea; vague references (i.e. Toronto-Miss. border) should be ok. But then again, this thread sort prods the trespassing idea.

• Like 4

On 14/04/2018 at 5:57 PM, Chris W said:

It's the GTA. No other places in Canada has the same issues other than the GTA.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TechnicaProductions said:

Two of them were sent there, both unkown 

From the pictures I seen only one was in view near the 737 that they do fire fighter training

2 minutes ago, TheAverageJoe said:

From the pictures I seen only one was in view near the 737 that they do fire fighter training

2 are confirmed, it was mentioned in a Toronto Star article a while back.

Haven't seen the photos of the bus in the fire training area yet though.