Brampton Transit recruitment

San

18 hours ago, NFG79 said:

I tried to reschedule my interview but the HR lady said the dates they gave out to pick from for interview times were all they had set aside and all the later dates were all booked so I was SOL.. note to self make sure you write down all appts so you don't have a conflict with interviews 

That's sad.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 5:56 PM, NFG79 said:

I tried to reschedule my interview but the HR lady said the dates they gave out to pick from for interview times were all they had set aside and all the later dates were all booked so I was SOL.. note to self make sure you write down all appts so you don't have a conflict with interviews 

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 5:56 PM, NFG79 said:

Is Brampton still hiring or they slow down for the year?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 3/8/2018 at 12:43 PM, San said:

Hi I am in the branpton transit operator recruitment process. 

I wrote and passed my map test day before yesterday and think did well in mini panel interview 

I still haven’t heard back from them for next step. Usually they emailed next day after each step. Now today is second day. 

Anyone going through same process? Got email for next step? How long can it take? 

I have map test on 3 May. What should I expect at exam and interview?