Brampton Transit recruitment

San

Hi I am in the branpton transit operator recruitment process. 

I wrote and passed my map test day before yesterday and think did well in mini panel interview 

I still haven’t heard back from them for next step. Usually they emailed next day after each step. Now today is second day. 

Anyone going through same process? Got email for next step? How long can it take? 

• 6 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 9:43 AM, NovaBus76 said:

I applied two weeks ago  

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 12:43 PM, San said:

Hi I am in the branpton transit operator recruitment process. 

I wrote and passed my map test day before yesterday and think did well in mini panel interview 

I still haven’t heard back from them for next step. Usually they emailed next day after each step. Now today is second day. 

Anyone going through same process? Got email for next step? How long can it take? 

hi,

Is Brampton location still hiring?

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 9:43 AM, NovaBus76 said:

I applied two weeks ago  

How can I apply please? Cheers

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 4:10 PM, NovaBus76 said:

I have a interview .. Thank Lord I don't need any help because it's common sense .. just thought I would let y'all know I have one lol

Great and congratulation!!

Brampton transit op here; 

if they let you skip the strada testing and you only applied three weeks ago this is likely going to be a fast track version of both, you will likely be doing a map test, some version of a strada test and if it’s the same as the previous process if you pass these steps you will have a quick 10 min panel interview with staff of Brampton transit