TTC Nova Bus Fleet Refurbs & Retirements Tracking

11 minutes ago, Shemar said:

Not necessarily. As long as the bus can run on four wheels, has a working engine, and is maintained properly, then why the hell would I be concerned about the paint scheme that the bus has or the age of the bus? There are transit agencies that are running vehicles that are twenty plus years old and they're buses are working perfectly fine.

6 wheels or 8 for artics ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PCC Guy said:

That has nothing to do with the paint scheme. A Nova LFS from 2016 in the old colours is likely to give you much less difficulties than an Orion hybrid in the new colours.

Again, I am just wondering why the Queensway is always the last one to get such an update, I think they were the last one to get VISION, and the new livery. One odd thing to mention is that they were actually the first one to get that presto machine. 

You shouldn't be acting like a grumpy old rude man when someone is just wondering about something. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, raptorjays said:

Again, I am just wondering why the Queensway is always the last one to get such an update, I think they were the last one to get VISION, and the new livery. One odd thing to mention is that they were actually the first one to get that presto machine.

Why does it matter if a division gets something new first or last, or if they get new bus deliveries or handmedowns? Like who cares! Plus, Queensway wasn't the last division to receive VISION, it was Eglinton.

5 hours ago, raptorjays said:

You shouldn't be acting like a grumpy old rude man when someone is just wondering about something. 

He wasn't being rude, he was just trying to prove a point.

• Like 2