TTC Nova Bus Fleet Refurbs & Retirements Tracking

Hi i want to know if i can buy ttc 8552 because the bus was not active not since 2020 as you guys know and they do not have use for it anymore becuase the engine is broken and it has the old paint so i would buy 8552 ttc and change engine and keep for myself please let me know where and whats the email of ttc buying info thanks

On 11/10/2022 at 5:07 AM, bus_7246 said:

It will be returning to service after receiving a body and mechanical overhaul, despite having lesser mileage than the rest of the fleet class

yes but if it still has old paint from 2015 that means it will not be ttc anymore because ttc buses got new paint?

• Confused 4

37 minutes ago, orionbus32 said:

Hi i want to know if i can buy ttc 8552 because the bus was not active not since 2020 as you guys know and they do not have use for it anymore becuase the engine is broken and it has the old paint so i would buy 8552 ttc and change engine and keep for myself please let me know where and whats the email of ttc buying info thanks

yes but if it still has old paint from 2015 that means it will not be ttc anymore because ttc buses got new paint?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the TTC will refurbish 8552 to the fleet standard. You can hope to purchase the bus after it’s service life. But TTC will keep the bus for the duration of its service life

• Like 1

5 hours ago, orionbus32 said:

Maybe if you pay them for a new bus and all that trouble minus 5 years of depreciation. They are buying hybrid and ebuses now so it's going to be very hefty near one million. You're better off buying a new one from NovaBus ?