Instagram Buses, Planes, & Trains

Swadian

2 hours ago, Swadian said:

Hey guys, I'm finally getting into the social media game with Instagram but the crazy part is the continued follow/unfollow cycle! It is so hard to please one's followers!

https://www.instagram.com/swadianh/

Oh trust me, the unfollow cycle is super annoying. There are some IGers on here, @Transit_Hub, @H4 5600 and @TransitfanJW are just a few....may want to check them out, they have great content. Pretty sure I'm missing quite a few others...

• Like 2

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 9:22 PM, MiWay0310 said:

Oh trust me, the unfollow cycle is super annoying. There are some IGers on here, @Transit_Hub, @H4 5600 and @TransitfanJW are just a few....may want to check them out, they have great content. Pretty sure I'm missing quite a few others...

Thanks for the recommendations! LOL yeah I post a bus pic, the car guys follow, I post a plane pic, the plane guys follow, the car guys unfollow, I post a scenery pic, the tree huggers follow, the plane guys unfollow, then I post a bus pic, now the tree huggers unfollow.

Guys, someone I know just bought a new J4500 for $580k and it failed - now sitting in shop waiting for diagnosis of issue! Sorry no picture.

Meaning to say, if you consistently like posts with say, grass in them, and then you come across a post with a car in it, your IG feed will now have a bunch of car photos, especially since there is such a large car community on IG. Your feed is based on pics you like, you save, as well as people you follow. 

22 hours ago, MiWay0310 said:

Meaning to say, if you consistently like posts with say, grass in them, and then you come across a post with a car in it, your IG feed will now have a bunch of car photos, especially since there is such a large car community on IG. Your feed is based on pics you like, you save, as well as people you follow. 

Haha, ok, I get it now!

Any other transit IGers? I can't seem to find some of them with their different IG names.

2 minutes ago, Swadian said:

Haha, ok, I get it now!

Any other transit IGers? I can't seem to find some of them with their different IG names.

You can always check their followers and who they follow. Chances are you'll get good finds. Other accounts are ttczone, transit_on_insta, novabus_, etc. You'll also find some good german /european accounts like busstheo and bvg_momente. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...