2018 Garage Transfers and Storage Reactivations

Express691

7404 is the lone Cummins ISL Low Floor in VTC.

7234 was spotted on a 15/50 by another foamer I ran into yesterday

6 minutes ago, MCW Metrobus said:

From the looks of it there are still a few D40LFs at VTC. 7171 was on an N8 block last night (technically that's an e-sighting).

I don't see those going anywhere for the meantime, because I think RTC only needed to gain about 25 buses for the fall service changes.

29 minutes ago, Opal said:

Just saw B9799 at 29th Avenue Station on a 29.  Seems to be showing on Tcomm as 9765.  Didn't get a photo but I'm 100% positive it was 9799 (so sure that I had to look multiple times).  Don't know which of the West Van Novas this one is, I assume 803?

It was ad wrapped so don't ask me if it still had the dark blue livery.

Confirmed by a picture on Tcomm Discord earlier this afternoon

Assume
801-9797
802-9798
803-9799

Knowing that this would cause a bit of confusion, the wiki was updated before the submission of this post.

6 hours ago, GORDOOM said:

So who thinks they'll screw up and deliver a coach 18400?

I don't think that they will screw up because the only time that the bus number was wrong (to my knowledge) was the E40LFR 2200 and that was with New Flyer and the fleet number might have even been applied at the garage.

5 minutes ago, Thomasw said:

I don't think that they will screw up because the only time that the bus number was wrong (to my knowledge) was the E40LFR 2200 and that was with New Flyer and the fleet number might have even been applied at the garage.

There was also 7200 which they never even bothered to fix

6 hours ago, Opal said:

Fyi just saw B9798 at 29th Avenue Station on a 26 and it is showing on Tcomm and NextBus as 9670.  It was still dark blue, as expected.

Where are the real buses that these are reporting as, i.e. 9765 and 9670?

In for refurbishment or long term BO would be my guess.  I guess they don't have 9797-9799 in the system as being part of the fleet yet and it was just easier to make them identify as those other buses that are out of service

3 hours ago, Brando737 said:

In for refurbishment or long term BO would be my guess.  I guess they don't have 9797-9799 in the system as being part of the fleet yet and it was just easier to make them identify as those other buses that are out of service

Prior to those buses being transferred, 9765 was last seen Aug 13th. Didn't get dates for the other ones.