MiWay Nova Bus Deliveries & Entered Service Tracking

14 minutes ago, Happy Power said:

Amazing shot

Hmmmmmm.... to help you out further with this discussion board, since you're allegedly a "new" member and all, I would like to suggest that this post qualifies as "inane chatter". Rates right up there with "nice pics" ?  eh? (that's an insideish joke- you would have been on this board long enough to remember those repetitive posts from a certain member).

"Inane chatter" is already referenced in the link supplied in a prior response to you, from me. it would be helpful if you could accordingly reference my prior post so that I don't have to link to a moderators prior guidelines for participating on this board again.

I find it funny that you "like" posts where members of this board tell you to smarten up on this board, but, then you still carry on with your nonsense. I think the majority of us would prefer if you consistently posted new, relevant, ACCURATE, information (since you're a MiWay operator and additionally, one is who is fed a constant feed of BS  information from his "Super").
Lets face it, while the post you replied to was relevant to the topics at hand (MiWay Nova deliveries kudos to the poster), a blurry photo of 1/8th of the bus with a concrete barrier in front does not qualify as an "amazing photo" by any stretch of the imagination. Certainly topical, but not amazing by any stretch of the imagination.

Thanks again for your consideration of my concerns regarding your posting habits.

• Thanks 8

2 minutes ago, M. Parsons said:

Hmmmmmm.... to help you out further with this discussion board, since you're allegedly a "new" member and all, I would like to suggest that this post qualifies as "inane chatter". Rates right up there with "nice pics" ?  eh? (that's an insideish joke- you would have been on this board long enough to remember those repetitive posts from a certain member).

"Inane chatter" is already referenced in the link supplied in a prior response to you, from me. it would be helpful if you could accordingly reference my prior post so that I don't have to link to a moderators prior guidelines for participating on this board again.

I find it funny that you "like" posts where members of this board tell you to smarten up on this board, but, then you still carry on with your nonsense. I think the majority of us would prefer if you consistently posted new, relevant, ACCURATE, information (since you're a MiWay operator and additionally, one is who is fed a constant feed of BS  information from his "Super").
Lets face it, while the post you replied to was relevant to the topics at hand (MiWay Nova deliveries kudos to the poster), a blurry photo of 1/8th of the bus with a concrete barrier in front does not qualify as an "amazing photo" by any stretch of the imagination. Certainly topical, but not amazing by any stretch of the imagination.

Thanks again for your consideration of my concerns regarding your posting habits.

Mate, we both know he's gonna keep posting whether we like it or not. Only a matter of time when one of the admins gets the ban hand out. Best not to waste your time on it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, M. Parsons said:

Sorry I will try to Remember Agian.

• Haha 6

• 4 weeks later...