noahrp24

T2P Films 5th Anniversary Charter

The T2P Films Virtual TTC Academy will be hosting a bus charter for their 5th anniversary on Saturday, December 23, 2017. The meeting time and location will be at Victoria Park station at 9:45AM and will return at the same location at 2:00PM. Victoria Park station is reachable via Line 2 ‘Bloor-Danforth’, and parking is also available at the location. Bus #8000 will be requested.

The cost to attend the charter is $45 ($40 for TTC Academy Members). Due to a delay on our part, we have extended the payment deadline. Please ensure payment is submitted by December 20, 2017 by 11:59pm. We accept payment through PayPal

Please ensure you have read, understood, and agree to the contents of the waiver before submitting your payment.

The flyer and waiver can be found by clicking here.

We thank you for your interest in the charter and should you have any questions, feel free to send us an email at t2pcharters@gmail.com.

We look forward to seeing you on the charter. If you have paid and are unable to attend please provide at least 48 hours notice so we can fill your seat.

• Like 4

I would like to participate in this charter, but due to a moderate crisis stemming from a loss of my friend from high school who passed away last week pending funeral arrangements, I decided to decline this request at this time out of respect. Good luck this weekend with and congratulations to you, Richard and Weilan in this 5th anniversary event.

Just a reminder that the charter will take place tomorrow (Saturday, December 23, 2017). The meeting time at Victoria Park Station is at 9:45AM. We advise that you plan your trip to the station accordingly to be there on time as the bus will be departing at 10:00 am sharp! The pickup location will be at the southbound route 324 Victoria Park Blue Night stop. Please proceed directly to the stop when you arrive at the station. If for any reason you can not make it to the charter please let us know as soon as possible. Thank you and we hope to see you tomorrow!

3 hours ago, Kelvin3157 said:

Yes yes the inputing desto codes were fun

Sorry that I missed this event, but I would really love to join a charter on a vehicle with a working VISION system. Who knows, maybe VISION could be useful in planning charter routes too!

I would like to thank T2P Films Virtual TTC Academy for organizing a wonderful charter. I really had a great time. All of the photo stops were nicely picked. The tour of Transit Control was amazing! Again, thank you!

That's pretty cool that you guys managed to get the destination sign reprogrammed for your activity. That's not an easy task. Good for you!