Jump to content
Express691

2019 Double-Decker bus Procurement

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, SkyTrain said:

From Western Canadian Transportation Lounge

60010356_10161721723665456_865808803499606016_n.jpg

Eww it looks terrible. Even Rapidbus looks better than that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Thomasw said:

Eww it looks terrible. Even Rapidbus looks better than that

At least the ExpressBus branding is consistent...

The BatteryBus and the RapidBus, on the other hand... In my opinion, not so much.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Millennium2002 said:

At least the ExpressBus branding is consistent...

The BatteryBus and the RapidBus, on the other hand... In my opinion, not so much.

Don't you mean BatteryExpressBus? :lol:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Millennium2002 said:

At least the ExpressBus branding is consistent...

The BatteryBus and the RapidBus, on the other hand... In my opinion, not so much.

Is it actually called BatteryBus?

4 hours ago, Cathay 888 said:

My opinion is - it looks nicer than the Rapid Bus livery~~

Not as much of a "visual attack" even though the blue will be brighter in real life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Community Shuttle said:

Is it actually called BatteryBus?

Nah... That was a speculative joke that got carried over from the Battery Bus Trial thread... At the time, no one understood why the roof of it was painted blue like the recently delivered ExpressBuses. People were joking that someone in TransLink made a mistake and that they would have to re-brand it along the lines of ExpressBus and RapidBus to hide the mishap.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Millennium2002 said:

Nah... That was a speculative joke that got carried over from the Battery Bus Trial thread... At the time, no one understood why the roof of it was painted blue like the recently delivered ExpressBuses. People were joking that someone in TransLink made a mistake and that they would have to re-brand it along the lines of ExpressBus and RapidBus to hide the mishap.

That's what I thought it was

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×