• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your snapping a photograph of 3400 from the behind the schoolyard fence, directly opposite Neilson house community centre tells me otherwise.

A confirmed source says he’s wrong.

There are several subcontracted technicians employed by clever that perform troubleshooting and debugging of latent defects to equipped vehicles. I’ll bet the farm it was one of them. Also, the t

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

4410 & 4417 are both back at Leslie. I did see another car over the past week run with the lights off across Gerrard westbound at Jones. By the time the car was near me, my attention span was near numb due to the excessive running time and eerily quiet atmosphere on Carlton

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

They've added some new automated announcements to the system.  

"In consideration of other passengers please use headphones when listening to music"

There's another announcing the ramp with be deploying at the front door and they've changed the offer your seat to customers with disabilities announcement.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, 110B West Pickering said:

Do the streetcars have the updated announcement like the buses or did they keep the ones in the “Heather TTS” voice?

No the streetcar systems are like the TRs I believe. The buses use a completely different system.