TransitfanJW

TTC's CAD/AVL "Vision" System

7 minutes ago, TechnicaProductions said:

1285, 1288, and 9001 are being equipped with VISION currently

Well, not at this moment. We’re home now.😋

1287 also was completed, and must have moved off to complete its QC tests between when we called it a day and you had a look.

we’re proceeding loosely in chronological order. Hope to have Wilson wrapped up sometime in october(?)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, TTC Guy said:

Does that mean 9001 will move to Mt Dennis?

No

24 minutes ago, Bus_Medic said:

1287 also was completed, and must have moved off to complete its QC tests between when we called it a day and you had a look.

we’re proceeding loosely in chronological order. Hope to have Wilson wrapped up sometime in october(?)

I saw 1287 too, just forgot the number. Each bus appeared to have a full team working on them, kinda surprised me to see the work being done outside.

1 hour ago, Xtrazsteve said:

Have anyone been on the 52 Lawrence West lately? I believe they are testing them on the whole route and most, if not all buses have vision on them in the last few days.

Some were on it yesterday, some were as 52A and 52Bs

2 hours ago, Bus_Medic said:

Is it some requirement for buses having VISION installed to have them turned on, for troubleshooting? Mostly the buses that were there had their engines running, and I'm also assuming that's why they were being installed outside.

1 hour ago, Kelvin3157 said:

Some were on it yesterday, some were as 52A and 52Bs

Is it some requirement for buses having VISION installed to have them turned on, for troubleshooting? Mostly the buses that were there had their engines running, and I'm also assuming that's why they were being installed outside.

No, that’s for the A/C, because we dislike sweating our balls off for 10 hours.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2