TTC's CAD/AVL "Vision" System

On 10/13/2018 at 10:02 AM, yrt1000 said:

A bigger issue for me was how some of the announcements were one stop ahead. It was on the 32 which is a route I don’t take frequently, and the bus announced the stop I was getting off at. I got off and I couldn’t find the street I was looking for, Lol. Does vision still have that problem? Because, granted, this was back in August but the two buses I took that day both did that. 

Huh, that happened to me on a Nova on I think 64 MAIN (as far as I can recall and by process of elimination). I'm pretty sure I saw someone who was carefully listening to the stop announcements get off one stop early and then standing on the sidewalk looking confused.

(If 64 MAIN isn't Vision equipped, it was another route, but I can't think of any I've ridden other than the usual Queensway routes which are not Vision equipped whatsoever. And I don't think streetcars are in service using Vision yet?)

19 minutes ago, bus_7246 said:

4094 is still doing testing and trials before being sent into service 

Would you happen to know if  there are any other legacy cars in for Vision installation at the moment?

4 hours ago, Rowan Pendergrast said:

1393, 8162, 8163 on route 52 and 8165 on 952. Are those routes all vision?

The 52 has been running with Vision buses since a couple months ago. Switching to Wilson haven't change that fact. 

Occasionally non vision 8300s end up on the 52+952 with the high requirements of over 50 runs in PM rush.