TTC's CAD/AVL "Vision" System

1 hour ago, Xtrazsteve said:

On a vision bus, it says "Next stop is ABC, this is an express vehicle" instead of the other way around. Even with the swap on the 52 from MtD to Wilson, they continue to deploy vision buses on that route. 

Yeah I was on a 31xx and it did the same thing. I think that it changed when they put in the new VISION stop request sign

2 hours ago, Transit geek said:

Did anyone notice typos like this with the VISION: image.thumb.png.3b00c058cc40deb87709010e6cf2bfd1.png I hope there's a way to report this.

The 10 Van Horne already had the captialized I in Don Mills before VISION. The 995 also has the same captialized I when displayed. The text was simply copyed and pasted from the old system.

13 hours ago, Kelvin3157 said:

The 10 Van Horne already had the captialized I in Don Mills before VISION. The 995 also has the same captialized I when displayed. The text was simply copyed and pasted from the old system.

A bigger issue for me was how some of the announcements were one stop ahead. It was on the 32 which is a route I don’t take frequently, and the bus announced the stop I was getting off at. I got off and I couldn’t find the street I was looking for, Lol. Does vision still have that problem? Because, granted, this was back in August but the two buses I took that day both did that. 

4 hours ago, yrt1000 said:

A bigger issue for me was how some of the announcements were one stop ahead. It was on the 32 which is a route I don’t take frequently, and the bus announced the stop I was getting off at. I got off and I couldn’t find the street I was looking for, Lol. Does vision still have that problem? Because, granted, this was back in August but the two buses I took that day both did that. 

A lot of buses tend to do that probably because of where the gps jumps the bus to. It will call out the next stop before the bus passes the first one. It’s happened a lot I find. Just pay attention to where you’re going rather than the stop announcements

This week 3 out of 4 buses I took on Bay st had visions..... and they would call 3 stops at once, then when it passed the next stop it would call the next 3 stops right after eachother.  For example when we were at bay/front going north it called out " next stop, Wellington St.  next stop king st w. Next stop Adelaide st" .