D60LF (6351-6403) Refurbishment

Enviro_1203

33 minutes ago, STO_1601 said:

Saw photos on Facebook group that 6366 is almost ready to be put back in service!

Not quite. Many things still required to be reinstalled. 6365 is at about the same place as 6366 where it just has to be painted, 6366 is painted but needs to have things put back in place.

2 hours ago, MCIBUS said:

Are these buses been refurbished at OC or are they being done by Eastway? Thermo King(I think that's the name)? or Ajax?

6381 and 6365 completely at OC, 6366 was stripped at OC, sent to Flyer for structural repairs and paint (I am assuming to see cost effectiveness, but Union fought and won having refurbishments done in house), 6366 is now being reassembled at OC

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, OC Transpo/STO Fan said:

Would I be right in assuming 6368 will not be going through refurbishment after all? I still have it marked as going under refurbishment on the wiki.

I was under the impression it was, as it was on a refurb hoist, however, I saw it in service without any refurbishment done.

• 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, Enviro_1203 said:

6374 undergoing refurbishment. Another note, for an unknown reason, 6642 has been refurbished 

That's one of 5 D60LFs with its brake and turn signals reversed. 6352, 6377, 6383 & 6391 are the other 4. Is there a reason they are like that?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...