Map test for Brampton Transit Operator

Rs_10

19 hours ago, Starchild33 said:

I have a theory that it is some form of aptitude test. I ask HR they said they can't give me any info on it. It stands for Measured Academic Placement. However this may not be the City of Brampton's Acronym! Hope this helps I to have a future test coming up as well. All the best.

that doesn"t seem like a map test. What is that???

If it was Measured Academic Placement they should have it all in caps it says Map not MAP. So I don’t think it’s that. I believe they will test on how well we know Brampton and how good are we on directions. I could be wrong. I have test on Nov 27 in afternoon. If someone going sooner , please help us all? Thanks in advance 

2 minutes ago, Rs_10 said:

If it was Measured Academic Placement they should have it all in caps it says Map not MAP. So I don’t think it’s that. I believe they will test on how well we know Brampton and how good are we on directions. I could be wrong. I have test on Nov 27 in afternoon. If someone going sooner , please help us all? Thanks in advance 

Good point

On 2017-11-23 at 2:47 PM, Starchild33 said:

BTW does anyone know what the full time Brampton Transit Operator wage is?

On 2017-11-23 at 10:33 AM, Starchild33 said:

Good point

It’s 25 when temporary and around 34 when you get permanent full time

1 hour ago, Starchild33 said:

I know its 23 for training 27.03 after training but I can find anywhere that says what the full time wage is exactly!!! Are you sure its $34 I mean thats higher than Miway and near TTC?

My husband works for Miway and his pay is close to 34, it’s 33 and some change (don’t remember exactly) and ttc has the same pay rate as well. That’s the union rate

On 2017-11-23 at 10:33 AM, Starchild33 said:

Good point

I went for the Map test today. It’s actually very easy. They give you transit map and ask questions from there like what route numbers come to what transit terminal or cash fare or presto card charge. It’s basically open book test. You can’t fail it and it’s followed by 10 mins interview by two HR managers.