TTC Route interlines

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a current route interline with the 145 and 996, lately I’ve been seeing a deadheading bus still signed up as a 145 Humber bay express at Humber college then leaving as a 996, today it was unit 3369. Or is this just something simple like covering a run for overtime 

edit: seems to be a signage error as I saw another coming in to Humber full of passengers 

1 hour ago, leylandvictory2 said:

next board period a 54 bus will interline with 86.  I forgot which run does it.  Right now there is a run that interlines between a 986 and 86A.  not really an interline since they go the same way anyways.

And there's a bus that starts on the 45 but then goes onto the 123. But those aren't interlines - they're just runs that start on one route and end on another.

Dan

On 5/23/2019 at 12:05 PM, NewFlyerFan said:

Is there a current route interline with the 145 and 996, lately I’ve been seeing a deadheading bus still signed up as a 145 Humber bay express at Humber college then leaving as a 996, today it was unit 3369. Or is this just something simple like covering a run for overtime 

edit: seems to be a signage error as I saw another coming in to Humber full of passengers 

No. Different divisions.

On 5/23/2019 at 12:05 PM, NewFlyerFan said:

Interline routes will share a common destination to save wage, fuel and time. There is no benefits to interline two routes that's 10 km apart.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...