Reply/Edit/New Topic issue with desktop version

Buzz2kb

Hi!  I just wonder why the the content boxes for reply, edit and create new topic functions are disabled in the desktop version, such that I am unable to add replies to my own posts or others, or to create new topics.  Hope that administrators here can look into the issue.  Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Board Admin
On 11/4/2017 at 7:00 PM, Buzz2kb said:

Hi!  I just wonder why the the content boxes for reply, edit and create new topic functions are disabled in the desktop version, such that I am unable to add replies to my own posts or others, or to create new topics.  Hope that administrators here can look into the issue.  Thanks!

Hi! Are you sure you are logged in when this happens? You may want to try a different browser to see if this helps.

• 1 month later...

Hi, when i try to log in my account the site says ''your password is incorrect'' though i even attempted 6 times to change it, it only logs in for once but the second time it automatically logs out and says ''your password is incorrect'' then i keep on changing my password again and again and it still only logs on for once. Can you please fix this issue?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Board Admin
On 1/2/2018 at 6:21 AM, Brichmount19 said:

Hi, when i try to log in my account the site says ''your password is incorrect'' though i even attempted 6 times to change it, it only logs in for once but the second time it automatically logs out and says ''your password is incorrect'' then i keep on changing my password again and again and it still only logs on for once. Can you please fix this issue?

It is possible that it is a browser issue. Have you tried to use another browser, or clear your browser's cache? Google Chrome or Firefox are great choices.

If you have already tried this, let us know and we can reset your password to see if it helps.

On 1/2/2018 at 8:21 AM, Brichmount19 said:

On 1/13/2018 at 12:59 AM, A. Wong said:

It is possible that it is a browser issue. Have you tried to use another browser, or clear your browser's cache? Google Chrome or Firefox are great choices.

If you have already tried this, let us know and we can reset your password to see if it helps.

One thing to note. If your using Google Chrome (On a Android device or Google Chrome on a Pc/Apple device.) You might want to erase any old saved passwords. ( Google Smart Lock  & Google Password )