What are you watching right now?

Antarctica

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tyga: Macarena Challenge (Radio Unedited Version) 

https://www.tiktok.com/@megdonnelly/video/6777418528766086406

Meg Donnelly: impress Challenge 

And New Year's Day party with Meg Donnelly 

HBO Caribbean Behind the Scenes Segment: Stand By Me (YouTube Edited Version). The Ben E King song was edited out about 30 seconds due to worldwide block by VHSgoodiesWA3. 

Country Road Commemtary Segments (YouTube Edited Version) without the music videos by VHSgoodiesWA3 

HBO Caribbean Behind the Scenes Segment: Days of Thunder (1990) by VHSgoodiesWA3 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Former US President Donald J Trump's first Cpac 2021 Specht Since he left the White House 6 weeks ago. He will be back in 2024 for reelection. He already made true statements that Joe Biden must retire in 2024 for messing up his own plans with the Democrats for COVID-19 vaccines. 

Was watching The Chase back to back which is the season finale. Along with the season finale of Celebrity Wheel of Fortune (there have been a few who landed on the million dollar wedge, but not won in the final round).

Especially since I think it is interesting how ABC who is covering the costs of the production hoping the advertising revenue recoups their costs and generate profits from the audience. Interesting what kind of programming some companies can push out with their financial capacity. 

Today (March 5th) is the final episode under Mike Richards. The executive producer of Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune undertaking similar projects in the past such as The Price Is Right. Though I don't look forward to Katie Couric hosting temporarily. I understand she used to be a news journalist, but doesn't have the personality that Ken or Mike has to hold such a position. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Top Gear America (2017) short lived series free episodes on Binge Watch website with William, Antron and Tom what was aired on BBC America. . it's the remake/re-imagined from the Top Gear USA (2010-16) version that was cancelled in 2016 with Tanner, Rut and Adam that was aired on History Channel. 

• 11 months later...