ETS Grande West Vicinity Buses

A. Wong

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, A. Wong said:

Not often you get to see a bus within a shopping mall's property, but here is 2002 at Londonderry Mall:

ets2002r-londonderry.jpg

Other than the 3 routes through Boonie Doon, the 304... for most of it's route, Jasper Gates and Westmount with the 305, the 114/317, 309 through Oliver Square...

HOWEVER, I will admit I didn't realize the 312 ran through Londonderry Mall, and it is the only one with a parkade of the ones I listed above.

Interestingly, I've seen some 4 Boonie Doon's using the Boonie Doon parking lot turn around in instead of the traffic circle. That looks odd. I should try for a shot of that. 

• Board Admin
8 minutes ago, M. Parsons said:

Other than the 3 routes through Boonie Doon, the 304... for most of it's route, Jasper Gates and Westmount with the 305, the 114/317, 309 through Oliver Square...

HOWEVER, I will admit I didn't realize the 312 ran through Londonderry Mall, and it is the only one with a parkade of the ones I listed above.

Interestingly, I've seen some 4 Boonie Doon's using the Boonie Doon parking lot turn around in instead of the traffic circle. That looks odd. I should try for a shot of that. 

Fair enough - the 304 for sure and is there one through Whitemud Crossing? It might just be on the edge on the Whitemud ramp.

There's also one route with Vicinity buses that goes through White Oaks on 137 Avenue east of 127 Street.

And technically I guess Southgate also fits my previous post's criteria (though the transit centre is outside the mall property).

There is a 312 stop in front of the Londonderry Save On Foods, and a temporary bus stop currently on the east side of the mall by the Bank of Montreal, maybe it will become a permanent stop but it is just one of those generic Bus Stop sandwich boards tied to a no parking sign right now.

That is a bit weird!

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Board Admin

These buses are currently parked for the COVID-19 pandemic.

In a continued effort to protect the health and safety of our Transit Operators and customers, ETS has replaced the current 30’ buses on community routes with 40’ buses with shields, when possible, to encourage physical distancing. As such, ETS has made some minor route adjustments to allow larger buses to serve some community routes.

• Sad 1

• 4 months later...