TTC Delays and Disruptions

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, H4 5600 said:

Anyone know what happened at Runnymede tonight?? I saw the fire truck lights from my 71 but I was getting off at annette. I have heard there was a fire in a train.

Life lesson: Check twitter/reddit and read the news. 

Link: https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2016/05/19/ttcs-bloor-line-halted-stations-evacuated-after-reports-of-smoke-on-train.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TTC DISRUPTIONS AS OF JULY 26, 2016 AT 11:54 AM

• 105 DUFFERIN NORTH diverting via Steeles Avenue West, New Westminister Drive and Clark Avenue both ways due to a police investigation on Dufferin between Steeles and Clark
  • Due to a collision on Brimley and Progress, 43B KENNEDY is on detour both ways between Midland Avenue, Ellesmere Road, and Brimley Road while the 21A BRIMLEY diverting northbound via Omni Drive, Borough Drive and Progress Avenue.

Keep your eyes peeled guys. As I leave 180 Steeles West at 12pm today TPS started responding to a TTC LFS at Steeles/??? with hazard on. A few minutes later heavy white smoke came from that intersection. That thing may have caught fire.

EDIT: I must have saw this. 60 Steeles route diverting both ways via Hilda, Moore Park, Yonge, due to a Police Investigation at Steeles and Tangreen Crt.

5 hours ago, Buurin said:

Keep your eyes peeled guys. As I leave 180 Steeles West at 12pm today TPS started responding to a TTC LFS at Steeles/??? with hazard on. A few minutes later heavy white smoke came from that intersection. That thing may have caught fire.

EDIT: I must have saw this. 60 Steeles route diverting both ways via Hilda, Moore Park, Yonge, due to a Police Investigation at Steeles and Tangreen Crt.

There was a person in crisis on the bus.

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, H4 5600 said:

A few delays right now:

-longer than normal wait times on 40 junction as it's missing a bus

- longer than normal travel times WB on line two between ossington and keele due to signal problems

-501,504,514 streetcars diverting via Roncesvalles, dundas, and spadina due to a streetcar derailment.

IMG_20160816_163111.jpg

Looks like it was 4404. I snapped this picture when I was passing by on the 511

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...