Sign in to follow this  

Changes to the application process

Hi everyone,

As anyone who has ever applied to be a Wiki editor probably knows, our old application process left much to be desired. Turnaround times could be quite long, and if you weren't accepted, you were left wondering why, or if anyone had even seen your post.

We're introducing a new system to remedy these issues. Starting now, you can visit the new 'Applications' forum to apply. We'll get back to you within a week, and we'll share info with you on why we came to the decision we did.

In addition, please give a warm welcome to our two new Wiki moderators - @Articulated and @Cappy! They'll be helping out with the new application process in addition to helping keep the Wiki itself running smoothly.

If you applied in the old thread after July 1, 2017, your name is in for consideration and we'll get back to you by August 11. Everyone else is welcome to apply again.

Thanks! :)

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Abubakkar said:

I really want to join wiki editor

1604 has already mentioned above what a member has to do if he/she wants to be a Wiki Editor:

On 8/4/2017 at 11:13 PM, 1604 said:

We're introducing a new system to remedy these issues. Starting now, you can visit the new 'Applications' forum to apply. We'll get back to you within a week, and we'll share info with you on why we came to the decision we did.

When you visit the Applications subforum, read the instructions at the top before creating an application topic.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Cappy said:

1604 has already mentioned above what a member has to do if he/she wants to be a Wiki Editor:

When you visit the Applications subforum, read the instructions at the top before creating an application topic.

We're is the new applications

30 minutes ago, Cappy said:

When you visit the Applications subforum, read the instructions at the top before creating an application 

10 minutes ago, Cappy said:

Click here.

10 minutes ago, Cappy said:

Click here.

What do I do now i did what it said

8 minutes ago, Abubakkar said:

What do I do now i did what it said

The application you created was immediately rejected for two reasons:

• You did not put in your username as the thread topic.
  • You did not mention what you would like to contribute in the Wiki.
  • Like 1