Ex OC Transpo GM Classic spotted in Mississauga

On 7/27/2017 at 6:27 PM, OCTranspo/STO Fan said:

All of the '85-'87 classics had V731s if I'm not mistaken. How come 802 has a V730? Was it retrofitted or was it like that before?

Like you said, all of the 85 & 87 Classics had V731s. So if it's different today, there would have been a retrofit at some point in time since 2009.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2017 at 8:50 PM, Centralsmt said:

Yeah someone left a copy of the Metro on it.....

Seriously. I wasn't asking for a newspaper. (In case you didn't know what I want)

You didn't even need to post in the first place. Next time, only post when you have something relevant to add to the discussion. If you don't have anything relevant to say, then don't bother saying it. Don't try to give me a sarcastic answer because it's just a waste of time. Is that understood?

Like I understand that I may have asked a dumb question, but your response was just unneeded.

1 hour ago, ADB said:

It's privately owned, and the owner can give as much information or as little or none about the bus as they want. So you're wasting your time with this thread.

I probably shouldn't have asked. I get that the owner has the right not to say anything, but the reason I made the thread was because I just randomly found a video about it and did not know that it was privately owned. I thought it still was at Eastway. I will not ask about the bus again out of respect for the owner. They're still more than welcome to not post at all or to post about the bus if they want to.

• 1 month later...

Where did you get the infromation that this bus was in the maple leaf scheme? I don't remember that at all. I only remember 8790, 8791, 8793 & 8795 being repainted.

Just now, ONQCBusFan said:

Where did you get the infromation that this bus was in the maple leaf scheme? I don't remember that at all. I only remember 8790, 8791, 8793 & 8795 being repainted.

I doubted that, too. I only posted it here so I could ask what livery it was actually in. The wiki is wrong, which is where I found that info. I'm pretty sure it never got repainted.

1 minute ago, OCTranspo/STO Fan said:

I doubted that, too. I only posted it here so I could ask what livery it was actually in. The wiki is wrong, which is where I found that info. I'm pretty sure it never got repainted.

I know, I hate that you have to member to edit it. It's so annoying!