Sign in to follow this  
webfil

Transport adapté et collectif des Laurentides

TACL (wiki) will boost its schedule in August and the operator (currently La Québecoise) will procure three 2018 Novas to operate the 2 fixed routes, currently served by HDXes. New buses will maintain ski and bike racks, and will feature WiFi access.

Also, new stops will be in service in Prévost.

http://www.transportlaurentides.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/29-06-17-Communiqué-Linter-améliore-son-offre-de-service.pdf

• Like 3

I smell that Express Lotbinière has some more second hand stuff coming their way !.

Seriously ... with 10 trips each way between Saint-Jérôme and Tremblant ... this service is actually becoming very good

• Like 1

12 hours ago, eclair14 said:

I smell that Express Lotbinière has some more second hand stuff coming their way !.

Seriously ... with 10 trips each way between Saint-Jérôme and Tremblant ... this service is actually becoming very good

Well... they cut 1 route last year (the Saint-Sauveur/Huberdeau/Mont-Tremblant "zone ouest" route was reverted to taxibus), so perhaps they had extra contracted time to allocate...

2016 annual report shows 7 buses (prob. 3 HDX, 3 IC + 1 Micro Bird), 16 taxis and 7 minivans operating the call-up and scheduled lines. With the upcoming Mont-Tremblant/Laval (Métro Cartier) commuter-oriented express route (still under authorization process at the CTQ), I doubt that the HDXes will be transferred to another La Québécoise division.

When I rode the line in March 2015 I got a La Québécoise coach bus for the trip from St-Jerome to Tremblant, and an LFS suburban (all white) for the southbound trip. Very reasonable fares and there are a lot of departures. This is even better than some CITs (like CITHSL which is terrible).

• Like 1