Wiki Fixes - Report Any Problems

On 9/8/2021 at 3:27 PM, anyfong said:

Is the Wiki login not working? Tried logging in but it's just stuck on the login page without going anywhere.

Strange, it's been working for me. Try resetting your browser to the point where it clears your cookies.

On 9/9/2021 at 6:20 PM, Downsview34. said:

I seen a error in the TTC Orion VII NG Diesel wiki. It says bus 8104 entered service on April 27th 2010 but I have a picture of it Aprill 22nd 2010 on 162. Wondering if that can be updated.

Screenshot_20210909-212013_Google.jpg

Although this isn't the correct page for this kind of request (it's more for bugs on the wiki portion on the website), yes I can fix it. 

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Detroit Diesel 6V92TA said:

Strange, it's been working for me. Try resetting your browser to the point where it clears your cookies.

Although this isn't the correct page for this kind of request (it's more for bugs on the wiki portion on the website), yes I can fix it. 

It worked again shortly after I made that post, so that's why you didn't see any problems. Maybe it was on my end, but other websites loaded correctly when that problem occurred.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/11/2021 at 11:25 PM, Express691 said:

The image uploader seems to be giving this error:

It has been affecting all images uploaded since 14:37 Nov.7 - around 25 images and files are affected.

I'm seeing this as well, not sure what's going on.

On 11/12/2021 at 12:25 AM, Express691 said:

The image uploader seems to be giving this error:

It has been affecting all images uploaded since 14:37 Nov.7 - around 25 images and files are affected.

Thanks for letting me know. I've fixed the problem and any images that had that error should load successfully after a page refresh.

If there are any that don't generate properly, just let me know with a link and I can look into it further.

18 minutes ago, A. Wong said:

Thanks for letting me know. I've fixed the problem and any images that had that error should load successfully after a page refresh.

If there are any that don't generate properly, just let me know with a link and I can look into it further.

Off the bat, King County Metro route 187 ‘Federal Way TC / Twin Lakes’ - CPTDB Wiki isn't working.

Still showing the same error for the route map under "route diagram"