Wiki Fixes - Report Any Problems

2 hours ago, A. Wong said:

I've implemented the suggested fix, and was able to upload a sample image file I had successfully!

For those that were experiencing issues, could you try again and let me know if it is working for you now?

@DCTransitFilms @D. DeLarge @ttc.transit @GojiMet86 @PNWTransit @wt_enthusiast_photos @Articulated

I was able to upload a photo! Thank you!

18 hours ago, A. Wong said:

I've implemented the suggested fix, and was able to upload a sample image file I had successfully!

For those that were experiencing issues, could you try again and let me know if it is working for you now?

@DCTransitFilms @D. DeLarge @ttc.transit @GojiMet86 @PNWTransit @wt_enthusiast_photos @Articulated

Thanks man! Its all good now

• Like 1

23 hours ago, A. Wong said:

It's working for me!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
29 minutes ago, PrimeTio said:

MiWay 2275 hasn’t received any license plates. Any reason why wiki shows it has license plates?

8A0272D5-8E10-4922-B3A3-53FDC398FA55.jpeg

The plates are affixed at the third party vendor doing pre-delivery work and MTO inspection for New Flyer/MiWay. I guess they get taken off upon arrival to the garage perhaps to avoid them being put into service before 100% ready.

• Thanks 1

• 10 months later...
8 hours ago, DCTransitFilms said:

Was going to edit something on this page but when I open it its giving me an error message. Not sure what happened though. 

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/New_Jersey_Transit_18001-18129

Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 8.21.49 AM.png

It looks like something corrupted this page from its last edit. I had a similar thing happen to another page before.

Going to page @A. Wong, it might need to be fixed on the back end.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Board Admin
On 1/23/2024 at 6:22 AM, DCTransitFilms said:

Was going to edit something on this page but when I open it its giving me an error message. Not sure what happened though. 

https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/New_Jersey_Transit_18001-18129

Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 8.21.49 AM.png

Not sure what went wrong but we have seen this before unfortunately. I've recreated the page with the latest version and hopefully it stays working from now on!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...