Future bus pullouts and other future route discussion.

I am starting this thread due to all the bus pull outs I have been noticing already built in the Skyview Ranch area as well as Cornerstone and other areas in the far N.E. part of the City.  

I have been down to the current farthest east accessible area of 128th Ave. N.E. and on the westbound side of the road is a very long pull-out bus bay that is long than others already built in the area around here.  Someone I spoke with said it sounds like a future Recreation Centre will be going in around that area and he also mentioned it might be where the CTrain will eventually be at which with be the furthest east yet in the city for any CTrain line. Photos being attached shortly....

20170601_104603.jpg

Okay, just one photo for now...

Edited by BCT-3122-D800-10240
  • Like 1

There are alot...and alot...of changes slated for March, 2018. If we thought the magnitude of the changes in the NW were huge, just wait kids. This incorporates the addition of the North Cross Town BRT from saddletowne to brentwood, the extention of the south cross town brt from heritage to douglasglen, and changes to service in the area of marlborough station (selective community engagement took place from 2014-2015)....along with some other changes strictly for efficiency sake.

• Like 3