Canada 150 Train

Oc4526

2 hours ago, OCSTOFan said:

No, Now get the f**k out of here!

You realize how much of a little spoiled brat you come across as, right? It's foamers like you that give the whole of the railfan community a bad name.

By the way, it's spelled "fuck" - since you seem to have issues with writing it out.

Dan

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

The train will leave Smith Falls tomorrow at 10:00 am and get into Toronto at 4:45 pm and overnight before leaving at 5:00 pm.

Unfortunately, I'm at work at the time on both days. Though how long would it take for the train to pass through Vaughan after leaving Agincourt? Dan?

On 8/28/2017 at 0:37 AM, Tom1122 said:

The train will leave Smith Falls tomorrow at 10:00 am and get into Toronto at 4:45 pm and overnight before leaving at 5:00 pm.

Unfortunately, CP did a dick move and it departed Toronto 30 minutes early. I almost missed it at Old Weston Road.

4 hours ago, skyfirenet said:

Unfortunately, CP did a dick move and it departed Toronto 30 minutes early. I almost missed it at Old Weston Road.

What makes you think that they left "30 minutes early"? The crew was called for duty for 3pm.

Dan

1 hour ago, skyfirenet said:

Well, closer to 20. But note that Tom1122 and a lot of other people were saying that it was departing at 5pm. It was at Old Weston Road at 4:54pm.

It obviously wasn't departing at 5pm if the crew was called for 3pm. And to get to Old Weston Rd. by 4.54pm, that means that they actually departed the yard late.

Dan

3 hours ago, smallspy said:

It obviously wasn't departing at 5pm if the crew was called for 3pm. And to get to Old Weston Rd. by 4.54pm, that means that they actually departed the yard late.

Dan

Then I get the impression that whoever originally said "at 5pm" actually meant to say "by 5pm."

39 minutes ago, skyfirenet said:

Then I get the impression that whoever originally said "at 5pm" actually meant to say "by 5pm."

34 minutes ago, Tom1122 said:

For the record, I got that from the Canadian Rail Observation's Facebook page.

Or maybe they had bad information. CRO is hardly the most reliable source for these kinds of things.

Dan

• Like 1