Woodstock Transit

MaT

CPTDB really has it all, people who cant read, people who cant spell and people who can't count!

John you are the last person who should be saying that.

Woodstock has a weird numbering system so don't blame me for seeing a bus numbered #06-05 then another bus on the other side of a closed road with fresh ashfault on it numbered #5. How did the bus get ahead of us without using that road?!

I'm not the one telling everyone Woodstock has 3 Novas when there is 2.

Can we try to stay on topic here, folks? Steve made it quite clear that there is an anomaly with one of those buses that may create the illusion that there is a third LFS running around. In fact, why don't we reserve judgment until he's posted his photos, as that would keep us nice and on topic.

I'm not the one telling everyone Woodstock has 3 Novas when there is 2.

Wasn't referring to that part of it :) but ok, whatever.

BTW If your going to the Woodstock garage make sure you go on a weekday because Woodstock is a ghost town on Saturday ... as we unfortunately found out.

There are four of them. #20-23. I believe there's at least two now retired, but I cant confirm it, since I haven't been there since last year....

Funny, they decide to retire the Orion Is, before the GMs....

I am not surprised the Orion I's are gone before the GM's, as the earlier Orion I's haVE issues with rusting a lot worse than the GM's.

• 4 months later...

The "newest" bus in the Woodstock Transit fleet is # 20 (the 2nd) which is ex-Stratford Transit 7734. This is the third GMC new look that Woodstock has bought used from Stratford with the previous two being Woodstock # 11 and # 17.

A shot of # 20 is attached taken on Saturday at the downtown transfer point.

Kevin

Woodstock_Transit_20___26JAN08.jpg

The "newest" bus in the Woodstock Transit fleet is # 20 (the 2nd) which is ex-Stratford Transit 7734. This is the third GMC new look that Woodstock has bought used from Stratford with the previous two being Woodstock # 11 and # 17.

A shot of # 20 is attached taken on Saturday at the downtown transfer point.

Kevin

So Woodstock is still acquiring fishbowls for its fleet!! Very nice!

• 1 month later...
So Woodstock is still acquiring fishbowls for its fleet!! Very nice!

My 1st visit to Woodstock today. 4 Fishbowls in operation 13, 14, 17 & 20 along with ex-Santa Monica MCI 06-04 and Nova 06-05 (on the side) & 5 on the front.

I thought ithe arrangement of all 6 routes meeting at Dundas & Wellington to be a good one.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...