Sign in to follow this  
MTL66

UITP Global Public Transport Summit - Montreal - May 15 to 17 2017

The UITP Global Public Transport Summit is being held in Montreal from May 15th to the 17th.

There is an exhibition show being held over those 3 days at the Palais de Congres. Similar to the CUTA Trans-Expo which is held annually in November, this Expo brings together manufacturers and agencies from all over the world.

Contrary to the CUTA and APTA Trans-Expos, access to this Expo is NOT Free.

Cost to attend the Expo, which gives you access to the expo for all 3 days is $28,00. That price is only avliable if you PRE-REGISTER before MAY 13th, 2017.

If you show up and pay at the door, the cost jumps to $50,00.

For registration, follow the directions on this page: https://uitpsummit.org/registration/exhibition-tickets/

Many things will be on display, some things that haven't been on display in Montreal in over 60 years. I won't ruin the surprise, but make sure to check out the Vintage section of the Expo!

• Like 1

YUL Bus Charters will offer a charter on Sunday 14 May to coincide with the hosting of the UITP Conference. We have requested FHTCQ 15-140, ex-STM 1995 Nova Classic 15-140. Please read the YUL Bus Charters - 2017 Activites thread for more information. Yes I know it is Mothers Day.

Please visit the YUL Bus Charters - 2017 Activities thread in the Québec section for our latest activity: FHTCQ 15-140 (ex-STM 1995 Nova Classic 15-140) on Sunday 14 May 2017, to coincide with the UITP conference!

• Like 1

UITP was great! Pity if you missed out! I especially liked the simulators. Did Japan Rail, MPM-10, and a YRT New Flyer bus.