170-199

wt_enthusiast_photos

On 3/31/2017 at 1:07 AM, TTC 9701 said:

Whats 170?

Yes, a more descriptive post would have helped a lot. Most of the members on this board are outside of Winnipeg and have no idea of what the first post in this topic meant.

Winnipeg Transit has just received the first of their 2017 order of New Flyer XD40 buses. The order will be numbered from 170-199.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Seashore_518203 said:

Yes, a more descriptive post would have helped a lot. Most of the members on this board are outside of Winnipeg and have no idea of what the first post in this topic meant.

Winnipeg Transit has just received the first of their 2017 order of New Flyer XD40 buses. The order will be numbered from 170-199.

Oh sorry

I've been advised to check when 170 goes into service to see if the multi-coloured stripe lower body side decals that were left off 831-888 have been applied. Apparently they want to see if they can work out a placement.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, DavidW said:

It's been over 2 months since 170 was first spotted and no one has yet reported seeing 171. This is an odd pause between deliveries...

I've noticed that too...

But if I recall correctly, back in 2015, #831 was delivered in April and entered service in May, but the first time I saw #832 was only in late June or early July.

So I assume it will be delivered around that time...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎14 at 5:05 PM, matt548 said:

I've noticed that too...

But if I recall correctly, back in 2015, #831 was delivered in April and entered service in May, but the first time I saw #832 was only in late June or early July.

So I assume it will be delivered around that time...

I spotted 171 yesterday (June 29th). No pictures as I was biking outside of Transit's base on Osborne.

• Like 1