Winnipeg Transit Orange D30LF Watch

Taylorover9001

• 1 month later...
Just now, bus is coming 1965 said:

White or orange I want to see them in the scarp yard. POS just like the D40i

I think that opinion is a POS. I've ridden D30LF's a lot, and never had much of an issue. One time, I was riding a D40LFR, and everyone was forced to get off because of a Check Engine light, I can't say the same for a D30LF.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Taylorover9001 said:

I think that opinion is a POS. I've ridden D30LF's a lot, and never had much of an issue. One time, I was riding a D40LFR, and everyone was forced to get off because of a Check Engine light, I can't say the same for a D30LF.

There time is coming not to sound mean but the D40I weren’t really built for our type of routes and the short buses most can be done with a big one saw a 97 today with a 40 footer spirts fb be done only one that needs a short bus is really the 88. Even 91 can be done with big bus and replace the dart service. There time is slowly coming and a lot of them ride like a bully in Spain hurting he drivers back. 

8 hours ago, Wpgtransit11-25 said:

There time is coming not to sound mean but the D40I weren’t really built for our type of routes and the short buses most can be done with a big one saw a 97 today with a 40 footer spirts fb be done only one that needs a short bus is really the 88. Even 91 can be done with big bus and replace the dart service. There time is slowly coming and a lot of them ride like a bully in Spain hurting he drivers back. 

I've ridden them a lot on R95, and other routes, and I've never had a problem. Sure, they may be a bit rough on our bumpy streets, but that's Winnipeg.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
30 minutes ago, DavidW said:

D30LF #939 (still orange) today on route 32 North Main Express... 

Is the 32 a usual haunt for shorties?

From growing up in Winnipeg all those years, I've seen them on the 41 and 22, but 32? Thats a new one, for sure. 

On 10/23/2019 at 5:59 PM, armorand said:

From growing up in Winnipeg all those years, I've seen them on the 41 and 22, but 32? Thats a new one, for sure. 

I actually rode a D30LF (#925) on the 32 back in 2015

On 10/23/2019 at 5:59 PM, armorand said:

I have also seen 30 footers on the 10, 14, 16, 22, 29, 44, 46, 50, 55, 58, 59, 60, 64, 66, 72, 77 and 78 (mostly in 2015)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...