CPTDB Wiki was recently upgraded! Please report any issues here.

Sign in to follow this  
piggyoinkcanada

the movie "come and find me" filmed in Vancouver, 2016 (unusual bus editing!)

The movie "come and find me" was filmed in Vancouver, 2016.   You can find it on netflix or wherever.

I watched it today and noticed the editing was 'funny'.  About 2 minutes in,people were riding a but with background music.  Then when the bus stops to pickup more passengers, some people get on, and the camera focuses on a guy.   the bus leaves the stop and for a few seconds you can hear a typical 1996 D40LF motor sound. Then after someone gets off, you can very clearly here  what is likely the same bus 911 filmcars purchased a few years ago, and is not the same engine sound as was edited into the movie ON the bus. So the movie was edited in post production..

people with sharp eyes will notice a famous bus number as well.

I don't really see a need for this thread, but I did just watch that first bit of that movie just to see what you were talking about.

I found it a bit funny how they used a LA Metro XN40 in the first scene then switched over to 3155's interior and then being able to hear a Series 50 engine. What topped it up for me was when I heard that 6V92TA engine when those two were walking down the street. 

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, piggyoinkcanada said:

The movie "come and find me" was filmed in Vancouver, 2016.   You can find it on netflix or wherever.

I watched it today and noticed the editing was 'funny'.  About 2 minutes in,people were riding a but with background music.  Then when the bus stops to pickup more passengers, some people get on, and the camera focuses on a guy.   the bus leaves the stop and for a few seconds you can hear a typical 1996 D40LF motor sound. Then after someone gets off, you can very clearly here  what is likely the same bus 911 filmcars purchased a few years ago, and is not the same engine sound as was edited into the movie ON the bus. So the movie was edited in post production..

people with sharp eyes will notice a famous bus number as well.

There is no need for this thread. This thread talks about a movie with some weird editing on some Vancouver buses, so what's so special about that? I don't think this thread belongs anywhere in the CPTDB. I don't mean to be harsh or make you feel like you don't belong anywhere in the CPTDB, but all I'm saying is that this thread shouldn't exist. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.:)

• Like 5