STM 21-2XX Retirement Watch

Gerbil

51 minutes ago, Matt Demers said:

LaSalle's 21-273 was on the 162 tonight on run 42. Can this be a LaSalle extra?

Nope. 162-42 is a Stinson run which also does the 103 and 105. No other garages do extras on the 162 (or 105) this board period.

6 hours ago, Matt Demers said:

Was that a Stinson extra?

Nope. It was running out of Lasalle (90-34). If it weren't for the horrible traffic causing it to be half an hour late, I'd have gotten to ride it. It was scheduled at Atwater at the time I left on 29-080.

I took 21-219 on the 90 during AM rush (90-17 again).

The same bus is on the 105 tonight until around 22:00 (105-09). It's nice to see one outside of rush hour.

21-268 seems to still be active. It was parked En Transit at Vendome around 17:35 today. I'm pretty sure it was doing the 105 (all the other routes at Vendome had front ramp departures only around that time).

15 hours ago, SMS said:

Legit question, if you guys like this series so much, why not organize a farewell trip?

I wouldn't consider them that special. Aside from the destination signs and a few other minor details, they're very similar to the 2002, 2003, and 2004 models. Personally, it's the activity of tracking them that I find most fun. We probably won't be able to have these types of threads once the STM releases its GTFS real time data. 

-

21-268 was En Transit at Atwater around 9:15 this morning. Maybe I was wrong about it being at Stinson because there shouldn't have been any Stinson runs at Atwater around that time.