Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roeco

Cold Shot Courier/Bus Service-Edmonton

4 posts in this topic

Cold Shot does a lot of work for Greyhound out of Edmonton,Ab they operate the Sherwood Park and downtown Gcx agencies. They do Gcx on the Edmonton to Drayton Valley and Barrhead/Westlock runs. They also just recently got the GCX contracts and are operating passenger service on the following; Edmonton-Cold Lake (6 days a week), Edmonton to Wetaskiwin and Camrose ( 5 days  a week) and just as of late Feb. Edmonton to Peace River (daily). Which brings back passenger service to all major Alberta Cities that Greyhound cut in 2011.All but the Peace River run are using Sprinter vans pulling trailers. The Peace River run is using a 23 passenger mini coach pulling a trailer.

1 person likes this

This restores passenger service to 3 routes that Greyhound previously cut over 5 years ago. The only downfall is the Peace River to Edmonton arrival in the city is too late for pretty much all the connections except Calgary.

1 person likes this

Is there any details of the fleet? From the website I'm assuming Sprinters or similar.

E: I didn't read the OP carefully enough.

Some photos or other information on of the fleet would be nice though, I can't find any online.

If u search Slave Lake paper theirs a picture of their 24 pass coach pulling a trailer in last few days

On 4/21/2017 at 8:41 AM, IRT_BMT_IND said:

Is there any details of the fleet? From the website I'm assuming Sprinters or similar.

E: I didn't read the OP carefully enough.

Some photos or other information on of the fleet would be nice though, I can't find any online.

They are also Interlined Fully in Greyhound system with schedule numbers,tickets and depots.