Seashore_518203

Toronto Transportation Society - 2017 Trips

In my opinion, I would cut the american portion of the charter right out. I dont think pictures etc in public transportation is something that the border guards will take lightly, I can see there being hassles and issues at the border, possibly even turning the whole group right back into Canada. And I know someone is gonna try and argue this, but if they get any bad feelings about you guys going over, they can easily seize cameras etc going in either direction and make you erase the whole charter(not an organization I'd recommend arguing with). Just a suggestion to maybe take into consideration. It would be easier if we were all american but once you cross that border you might face more than you bargained for when you cross. They're there to protect the nation and with everything going on in the world right now, this is something they might red flag, and if they red flag it, it will show on every one of your passports and the reasons why.

5 hours ago, MaT said:

In my opinion, I would cut the american portion of the charter right out. I dont think pictures etc in public transportation is something that the border guards will take lightly, I can see there being hassles and issues at the border, possibly even turning the whole group right back into Canada. And I know someone is gonna try and argue this, but if they get any bad feelings about you guys going over, they can easily seize cameras etc going in either direction and make you erase the whole charter(not an organization I'd recommend arguing with). Just a suggestion to maybe take into consideration. It would be easier if we were all american but once you cross that border you might face more than you bargained for when you cross. They're there to protect the nation and with everything going on in the world right now, this is something they might red flag, and if they red flag it, it will show on every one of your passports and the reasons why.

I have never had problems going to the USA for conventions, charters and just to fan. I explain to them what it is and I never had to go into secondary 

November 4th is the tentative date for Ryan Tilley's ElDorado charter in Mississauga.

• Like 1

The TTS Windsor charter will now be on Saturday, November 4. Ryan Tilley will be rescheduling his charter to Saturday, October 21.

This was the only decision we could make. The charter was planned to give people a chance to ride the new Q-Line streetcar in Detroit. Even if Transit Windsor obtains permission to operate on the bridge (which they do not currently have; plans for the Tunnel Bus have not been determined), we would have endured long delays waiting in lineups on the bridge.

Sure, there is always the chance that our group can be turned away. I highly doubt it but if it were to happen, then we would have 5 hours on the Windsor side. Numerous bus enthusiast groups have crossed the border before and not had a problem so I do not anticipate it here.

If you have already registered for the charter and cannot make the new date, then your money will be refunded.

• Like 3

The CACC Terminal is the terminal where the Tunnel Bus departs from, right? If not, which Transit Windsor routes serve the terminal?

58 minutes ago, Tom1122 said:

The CACC Terminal is the terminal where the Tunnel Bus departs from, right? If not, which Transit Windsor routes serve the terminal?

The College Avenue Terminal has service from Transit Windsor on these routes:
1C - Transway; 2 - Crosstown; 7 - South Windsor; 3 West (evenings/weekends).
The Tunnel bus begins its route to Detroit from the Windsor International Transit Terminal.