2017 Garage Transfers and Storage Reactivations

Express691

S7312 S7351 B8042 B8033 are sitting at HTC near the west end of the yard.  Haven't been at the depot since Wednesday last week so I'm not sure when they showed up or what the status could be.  They are away from the deactivated buses.

These were all sitting at RTC last week. 7312 & 7351 were sitting there since early Jan & 8042 & 8033 arrived at RTC last week

9213 and 9214 are now both at PCTC.

I already mentioned :P

I'm guessing that's for service changes next week, since PTC doesn't seem to have traded anything back yet. More buses for the 555, and RTC's highway routes gain a few more low floors. In fact, my 602 this morning, which is always an Orion, was suddenly an XD40 today. We'll see if that continues...

I already mentioned :P

I'm guessing that's for service changes next week, since PTC doesn't seem to have traded anything back yet. More buses for the 555, and RTC's highway routes gain a few more low floors. In fact, my 602 this morning, which is always an Orion, was suddenly an XD40 today. We'll see if that continues...

As to the 602 being an XD40 bus this morning, remember that today was and oddball day as it was Easter Monday and it was neither a Weekday, Saturday nor a Sunday schedule.  Boy were the passengers confused.

• Like 1

As to the 602 being an XD40 bus this morning, remember that today was and oddball day as it was Easter Monday and it was neither a Weekday, Saturday nor a Sunday schedule.  Boy were the passengers confused.

Good point, hadn't thought of that

Thanks, that's what I thought.  All four of those are former PCTC artics.  Is PCTC getting RTC's former buses?  Many of them were still on the lot today too.  My thought was that today was maybe a transition day and they'll be there by Monday, or PCTC is losing many of their artics.

Yeah no worries. Not a clue whats going on, since BTC still need PTC's help on the 145s. Time will tell :)

So many angry people on twitter, oblivious to the fact there even though it's not a holiday there's still traditionally less people going to work on Easter Monday.

Easter Monday is really an oddball stat holiday. Depending on the company, workers may or may not receive the statutory rates. I see in the next 10-20 years Easter Monday will either be a full holiday or not a holiday at all. I could go on to discuss urban policy/planning/sprawl/politics but let's leave that for an out of forum discussion.

Yeah no worries. Not a clue whats going on, since BTC still need PTC's help on the 145s. Time will tell :)

Semester break for SFU means that some artics may end up in storage/retired as new 16200s go into service (reduced service on the 145 in April.)

10 minutes ago, Opal said:

Saw S7423 at RTC on the Shell Road side, and an Orion (either 9213?? or 9233?? but maybe not - not that I couldn't see, I just can't remember :huh:).  S7423 was running and driven around the side by a mechanic.

Must be 9233. 9213 is doing 555 right now.