I'm a new Wiki editor, how/what do I use to log in?

OR Transit Fan

On 2016-11-19 at 0:10 AM, 1604 said:

Sorry aboot that.

Check your email, you should have received a message detailing how to access the wiki. :)

Would it be possible to send me that email as well, I have some things to edit and can't remember how to log in. The username and password dont seem to be the same and my CPTDB account.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MTL66 said:

Would it be possible to send me that email as well, I have some things to edit and can't remember how to log in. The username and password dont seem to be the same and my CPTDB account.

Try resetting your password here first, but if that doesn't work, send me a PM.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2016 at 10:19 AM, Transit man2015 said:

I'm a wiki editor and I'm wondering how do I edit I'm trying to update the info pertaining to Miami-Dade Transit 

If you're logged in, there should be an Edit button in the top right corner of the page.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2018-04-18 at 2:33 PM, Ashley65655 said:

can i be an editor

You are not supposed to ask this here.

On the front page, scroll down until you see the applications section. All you have to do in there is create a thread with your name as the title, and list your reasons for wanting to be a wiki editor. They'll update you on a week as to if you got accepted or not.

Besides, it's best to wait and get more used to the board before you apply. That'll give you a better chance. They want editors who have posts that are well thought out. It's not about quantity, but about quality. 19 good posts are better than 800 bad ones.

• Thanks 2

• 6 months later...
On 4/22/2018 at 1:20 PM, OC Transpo/STO Fan said:

You are not supposed to ask this here.

On the front page, scroll down until you see the applications section. All you have to do in there is create a thread with your name as the title, and list your reasons for wanting to be a wiki editor. They'll update you on a week as to if you got accepted or not.

Besides, it's best to wait and get more used to the board before you apply. That'll give you a better chance. They want editors who have posts that are well thought out. It's not about quantity, but about quality. 19 good posts are better than 800 bad ones.

Hence how I got Wiki status after only 5 months of joining.

• 3 years later...
  • Board Admin
On 11/22/2021 at 2:09 PM, hamilton.area.transit said:

I got a question. I applied to be a Wiki editor and I haven't gotten any response, so does this mean I've been declined?

Sorry, we have not reviewed Wiki editor applications for a while. We will have to review and let you know.

• 4 months later...
53 minutes ago, Pink_91119 said:

Hey there! I posted my application a few weeks ago but haven’t gotten a response. Does anyone know what the general wait time for your application is? Thanks! 

Takes a few weeks-months depending on how busy the wiki mods are. Most of them have no time to read it so give ‘em sometime?

• 1 year later...