Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
newflyerxn40

Matt's Transit Archive

Recommended Posts

Hi there, I'm starting a Transit website that has buses and trains. People could contribute to my website by sending me bus or train pictures and credit will be given. I'm going live on 1/1/17!

Email: mattstransitnetwork@gmail.com 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, newflyerxn40 said:

Hi there, I'm starting a Transit website that has buses and trains. People could contribute to my website by sending me bus or train pictures and credit will be given. I'm going live on 1/1/17!

Email: mattstransitnetwork@gmail.com 

Hi Matt, I have lots of photos of OC Transpo and STO buses, also will you also have a featured photo of the month on you page?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi OCSTOFan, you could submit your bus pictures by sending me an email with the picture and information about them. And yes, there will be a featured photo of the month page in my website.

12 hours ago, OCSTOFan said:

Hi Matt, I have lots of photos of OC Transpo and STO buses, also will you also have a featured photo of the month on you page?

 

12 hours ago, OCSTOFan said:

 

Hi OCSTOFan, you could submit your bus pictures by sending me an email with the picture and information about them. And yes, there will be a featured photo of the month page in my website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Matt, I'm trying to email the photos to you they are too large how many should photos should I give you at a time?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, OCSTOFan said:

Hi Matt, I'm trying to email the photos to you they are too large how many should photos should I give you at a time?

 

Hi OCSTOFan, it depends on the files size, you can send me 3 or 5 picture per day. 10 is the maximum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi OCSTOFan, it's in the New Flyer section.

10 hours ago, OCSTOFan said:

Where are the OC Transpo New Flyer D60LF/R I sent you?

Hi OCSTOFan, it's in the New Flyer section.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, newflyerxn40 said:

Hi OCSTOFan, it's in the New Flyer section.

Hi OCSTOFan, it's in the New Flyer section.

 

All a see are the d40is no d60lf or d60lfrs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OCSTOFan said:

All a see are the d40is no d60lf or d60lfrs

Hi OCSTOFan, There is a "See More" button below the pictures. It's kinda hard to see, but if you clicking see more, the D60LF and D60LFRs are there, Since I'm going by order by unit number.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New Update: 3 New Photos!

LACMTA 2016 New Flyer XN40 #4008

LACMTA 2010 NABI 31-LFW CNG #3116

LACMTA 2008 NABI Metro 45C CNG #8245

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New Update: 3 New Photos!

LACMTA 2009 NABI Metro 45C CNG #8321

NTS 2013 Giilig BRT CNG 40' #7133

MPS 2013 ElDorado National E-Z Rider II BRT CNG #085

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn, it's been awhile that I posted here. My website will be downed for a little while, because I'm rebranding myself as SoCal Transit Studios, or SCTS. I will still accept photos from everyone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...