Sign in to follow this  
Orion VIII

Thanks. :) It might be temporary. May or may not increase the avatar limit to this size with the new server.

On that note... although the max length x width is 120, some lucky chaps seem to have it at 150... what's all that about?

On that note... although the max length x width is 120, some lucky chaps seem to have it at 150... what's all that about?

are the admins the lucky ones? :angry: they probably get bigger av's since they have to put up with us whining at them all day. I have no problem with that :P

Hah!

Alright! 120 x max isn't the end of the world

But bigger avatars look beautiful. At least let the Wiki Editors have bigger avatars in exchange for all the work we've done! :P

Sorry to bring up an old thread since it has something to do with avatars. I just updated my avatar, and when I look on my previous posts, the same avatar before I updated is still there. Even with this post, the same avatar before I updated is still on.

EDIT: Plz disregard this post... Nows it showing..

Probably was cached in your browser. You can try a Ctrl+F5 next time.

Well, I logged of for a bit the when I came back on, it was there.

Yes, some people should adjust their signatures so it doesn't take up half my screen.

Lol, im guessing my old signature was taking up half your screen. :lol:

Don't worry I got that fixed now. I'll remember to keep it small and short so I don't get warnings from administrators. :(

I kept my sig all text, I love the one of the MT bus and the TTC bus (6506), one of my friends is the driver of the TTC bus, he recognized himself, lol

I'm actually thinking of changing it soon, not sure, but I am changing my Avatar soon, working on a image for it.