2016 Grande West Vicinitys

27 minutes ago, BCT-3122-D800-10240 said:

Interesting.   Nice find. Photographed 1630 earlier today in my neighborhood.

020417-8872ct1630.jpg 020417-8873ct1630.jpg

What's dragging underneath the front of it? Looks like a hose..

1626 from a few days ago, sporting the black rear fleet numbers too of course. Taken in Evanston.

1626-2.jpg1626rear.jpg

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Chinese Daniel said:

what happen of the 1628? because last run was in Feb 28. 

That would usually be either maintenance or a faulty CAD system preventing it from showing up on Transit55.

• Like 1

Saw 1625 last night headed north onto Edmonton Trail.  All the lights on the bus were either solid on or blinking as the case was for the brake lights.

After seeing a few motorists being caught unaware by his lane changes without signaling, I phoned it in to 262-1000.  The PS guy said he'd talk to Bus Control about it.

Do the Vicinities have a "turn on all lights" switch for maintenance to see which ones need to be changed?  Or was this an electrical fault likely requiring a changeoff?

Jon

On Sat Jan 21 2017 at 11:06 AM, LRT said:

Seen a Vicinity the other day on Memorial  (out of service) seemed it had electrical issues. It's exterior lights were all on super bright... flickering and reverse lights on while driving forward

On Mon Jan 23 2017 at 9:49 AM, BCT-3122-D800-10240 said:

I saw one leaving SG doing the same thing one evening a couple of weeks ago....    I don't know if there is a test switch or something on them to test all lights or what.

39 minutes ago, Jon Calon said:

Saw 1625 last night headed north onto Edmonton Trail.  All the lights on the bus were either solid on or blinking as the case was for the brake lights.

After seeing a few motorists being caught unaware by his lane changes without signaling, I phoned it in to 262-1000.  The PS guy said he'd talk to Bus Control about it.

Do the Vicinities have a "turn on all lights" switch for maintenance to see which ones need to be changed?  Or was this an electrical fault likely requiring a changeoff?

Jon

Hmmm.... this has been noticed and mentioned in the past.

Maybe there's someone in this board to confirm if such a feature exists. I know on the D40LFs if you press the left and right signal lights buttons at the same time it activates a test mode and everything blinks then eventually times out. Could possibly be an electrical issue.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jon Calon said:

Jon

That is not the first time i have heard about an issue with this unit. Very intermittent.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Chinese Daniel said:

we have one unite Grande west vicinitys catch in Fire? it is 1628?

That's the first I've heard of it

1 hour ago, LRT said:

That's the first I've heard of it

We only 9 Vicinitys now in the road, unit 1628 last time Operation was in FEB 28, i talking to some shuttle bus driver, they are tell me that, but i hope they are rebuild that bus, because some drive tell me is small fire.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, LRT said:

Some of our repainted SD160s have the dark fleet numbers too. 

I thought those were just dirty fleet numbers................! From weathering and the carbon (Or whatever it is) and such from the overhead....

On 4/29/2017 at 10:42 PM, BCT-3122-D800-10240 said:

1630 still has original fleet numbers.  Spotted by North Point earlier today. Sorry for the crap shots.  Camera was still set for some night time photos....

1630 now has the white fleet numbers...

270517-08900ct1630.jpg 270517-08896ct1630.jpg

290417-9153ct1630.jpg

290417-9155ct1630.jpg

• Like 1

Somebody mentioned something about the seats......well a couple weeks ago on 1626 I set my backpack down on the very front right side seat and it collapsed.....so I don't trust those side seats now 😅