• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just received the call for my start date. I start training Aug. 22, mode is Bus and my division is #8 Malvern. If anyone has experience at this division I would appreciate you sharing any advice you

Hey guys! Great first week. First 4 days were all classroom spent at the Hillcrest Complex . Completed air brake theory , intor to 7 air brake test practical tests and wrote the air brake test. Frid

Malvern is very senior.  You won't move up much.  The clearance inside the storage bay is extremely tight so be careful.  You will be driving hybrids.

On 09/12/2016 at 9:25 AM, Oscar101 said:

You're at Malvern, which is supposed to be a pretty senior division. Is that right?

What have your shifts been like? Or better, what choices of shifts have you got so far?

Yes. At Malvern and loving it. 

I have done spare board,  vacation board and picked a crew. I wanted to try it all and so I would know first hand what it was like. 

I prefer spare board. As the work is better times and routes and I like the variety. 

For me doing a crew for 6 weeks drove me crazy. Same people, route,  turns and times wasn't a good mix for me. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, New TTC Operator said:

Yes. At Malvern and loving it. 

I have done spare board,  vacation board and picked a crew. I wanted to try it all and so I would know first hand what it was like. 

I prefer spare board. As the work is better times and routes and I like the variety. 

For me doing a crew for 6 weeks drove me crazy. Same people, route,  turns and times wasn't a good mix for me. 

Same here, 5 years on and I'm still signing SB. The crews I get require 20+ years to sign but I sign a top 10 spot. Although in summer I like vacation as there is more to pick from. 

• Like 1