1 hour ago, Rowan Pendergrast said:

Im not sure if this is accurate, but 7575 is tracking at eglinton (no other alive OGs are)

Im going to go to eglintom garage tomorrow to find out if 7575 retired

Maybe it retuned to eglinton for service?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread is getting way out of hand. Please stop and post responsibly. There is no need for personal attacks and inaccurate information.

You’re right. We do hate listening to you.

I think it's time to get back on topic here. Sorry guys. Take it to personal messenger if you have to.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Rowan Pendergrast said:

Just an update, 7575 is on the 116 rn according to the tracker, but it says invalid and 1611 and 1712 are also on there invalidly. Im pretty sure 7575 retired. Yesterday on the 506 probably its last day in service, but imma go to eglinton garage and kennedy station today to go check

Tracker has been all messed up the past few days. It's been very well covered on this forum.

And can we PLEASE STOP ASSUMING BUSES HAVE MOVED DIVISIONS BASED SOLELY ON TRACKER SIGHTINGS. THANK YOU.

• Thanks 5
17 minutes ago, Rowan Pendergrast said:

Just an update, 7575 is on the 116 rn according to the tracker, but it says invalid and 1611 and 1712 are also on there invalidly. Im pretty sure 7575 retired. Yesterday on the 506 probably its last day in service, but imma go to eglinton garage and kennedy station today to go check

ur funny. Here's something you should look at first. 7517.thumb.PNG.65377776014b8be45e1ee93d043d79a4.PNG

11 minutes ago, Articulated said:

Tracker has been all messed up the past few days. It's been very well covered on this forum.

And can we PLEASE STOP ASSUMING BUSES HAVE MOVED DIVISIONS BASED SOLELY ON TRACKER SIGHTINGS. THANK YOU.

Well said. Couldn't have addressed it any better myself.

14 minutes ago, Rowan Pendergrast said:

Don't pay attention to the tracker. Only post if you are completely sure that the bus moved divisions based on your real life sightings.

The tracker can be very unreliable sometimes.

• Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, Rowan Pendergrast said:

From what everyones saying, i am getting the sense that 7575 retired

We cannot assume that a bus is "retired" because it hasn't seen service in a while. Until we get official confirmation on its retirement, it's better not to post what we think happened versus what really happened.

• Thanks 4

(NOT saying this is true or confirmed) When I passed by Kennedy, I had not seen 7575 but instead bus 8652 in it's place and I searched up bus 8652 on transsee and it showed up as 504 but on Morningside for some reason. So I am speculating that 8652 is 7575 because of the glitch. Or 7575 is being experimented on by another life form from another planet. I agree with Shemar, you don't know that for sure. I definitely hope NOT. 

1 hour ago, Doggosareamazing said:

(NOT saying this is true or confirmed) When I passed by Kennedy, I had not seen 7575 but instead bus 8652 in it's place and I searched up bus 8652 on transsee and it showed up as 504 but on Morningside for some reason. So I am speculating that 8652 is 7575 because of the glitch. Or 7575 is being experimented on by another life form from another planet. I agree with Shemar, you don't know that for sure. I definitely hope NOT. 

And this is posted in retirements because?

The trackers are acting up... on friday it showed on the 8 Broadview route (1 bus route) 2 buses, being 4 blocks apart.... one was the regular bus and the other was a 17XX bus, and Birchmount has no Hybrids .  It showed this for most of the day

Right, because the first eight or nine people posting about the trackers being wrong wasn't enough to convince us that the trackers are/were wrong.

Seriously. This is a retirement thread and yet this entire page worth of posts is either "X is at Y doing Z according to the tracker" (ie, an "e-sighting", valid or otherwise) or "the trackers are wrong". How about some actual retirement posts? Even some out of town folks (like me) happen to be interested in that...

• Thanks 3
1 hour ago, Doggosareamazing said:

Attention everyone, I have good news, 7575 is still kicking. She was on 24A Victoria Park today.

IMG_4119.JPG

Attention... this is retirements not sightings! post it in the correct forum..