Functional Presto Card Readers

26 minutes ago, wil9402 said:

Eglinton will be last. Birchmount is next after Mt Dennis and Malvern.

I'm pretty sure they'll do both at the same time as they are doing so right now. It's much harder for a division to supply 20 buses each day for installation oppose to 10 each. Considering it's the fall boards, there won't be much spares available.

I don't know if anyone noticed that ttc.ca has updated and labelled all Arrow and Wilson routes with presto.

So this pretty much confirms all 7900s, 8300s, 8400s and 8510-8568 has presto. As well as 8167-8219, 9000-9053 (except the MIA 9012), 9103-9135 and the hybrids that I will not list.

6 hours ago, Xtrazsteve said:

I don't know if anyone noticed that ttc.ca has updated and labelled all Arrow and Wilson routes with presto.

So this pretty much confirms all 7900s, 8300s, 8400s and 8510-8568 has presto. As well as 8167-8219, 9000-9053 (except the MIA 9012), 9103-9135 and the hybrids that I will not list.

Thank you for the update.

I noticed that the TTC website only has Wilson routes and also the 195 equipped with Presto.

Please continue posting units with working presto as some do not have it or not working. :)

3 hours ago, ttcbusdude said:

Thank you for the update.

I noticed that the TTC website only has Wilson routes and also the 195 equipped with Presto.

Please continue posting units with working presto as some do not have it or not working. :)

The TTC website does show arrow routes as well, otherwise the 36,60,96, and 186 to name a few would not be on the list

• Like 1