Functional Presto Card Readers

1 hour ago, 900 Highway 2 said:

Probably more than that out there

from my understanding 

they do 18 a night

Quite likely. This thread has always been about sightings of working PRESTO readers.

1 hour ago, Vbao Lu said:

Is it working?

A friend of mine said so...

I spoke with YRT PRESTO Team about this rollout process. 

When the bus equipped presto gets on, fare zone doesn't change by system or controller for now.

That means you CAN'T USE PRESTO device in TTC buses to PAY YRT FARE within York Region

YRT/Viva will announce (not sure when) when you can pay YRT fare on TTC buses.

17 hours ago, H4 5600 said:

I know this thread is for working readers only, but 1414 has non-functional readers.

1414 is now Mount Dennis bus. So I am not sure when it gonna activate soon or not untill Arrow/Wilson is complete their rollout.

4 hours ago, Viva5113 said:

1414 is now Mount Dennis bus. So I am not sure when it gonna activate soon or not untill Arrow/Wilson is complete their rollout.

I was definitely surprised to see it. But the screens were red with the decal over them.

Yes, Arrow and Wilson have started installing presto machines on their buses.  According to my source, it will be done near the end of July.  Malvern and Mount Dennis will be the next divisions getting presto installed on the machines.  After that Birchmount and Eglinton will get them.  The wheel trans buses will be getting them as well.