Who have you met? (Famous wise)

16 McCowan

20 minutes ago, OCTranspo/STO Fan said:

Closest I've gone was meeting Peter Joynt, a rapper. Fun fact: We both have someting in common. We both stutter. My stutter used to be severe, but still not as severe as his. Mine is now mild to borderline moderate.

What are is songs?

25 minutes ago, ONQCBusFan said:

What are is songs?

I don't listen to or know any of his songs, and he is also a motivational speaker. He was giving a speech about bullying/stuttering in my school at that time. My teacher told me and my classmates to come along with him to meet Peter. He knew that we both stuttered, that's probably why he wanted me to meet him, lol. I was the only one to meet him, out of the whole class.

Did you hear about him?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Add it to my list, met Andrew D'Agostini yesterday. D'Agostini plays as goalie with the Brampton Beast, ECHL affiliate for the Montreal Canadiens. Though its the first time I met with a sports player before, he is friends with my elementary school buddy.

• 2 years later...

2017: Katy Perry (meet and greet at a concert)

2018: Gordon Ramsay (meet and greet at Eaton Centre promoting Rogers Ignite TV)

2019: Katy Perry twice (Macy's Herald Square in May and Washington DC after a show)

I did run into the CEO of Shoppers Drug Mart at a flagship store. No photo unfortunately. The only person that can vouch for me is the manager that day. Ironic enough, it was two weeks after the Katy meet in Washington DC.